TheRealHouseofNight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheRealHouseofNight

This is the House of Night. With Zoey and company.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Admin
Zoey Redbird

About the forum Empty
PostSubject: About the forum   About the forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Okay this forum is a little different. This is where we are the characters from the book. You can be any character. Although if you are Heath you may not be able to come in as much, just by text message or by going to Utica Square. Anyways. This is as if we are inside of the house of nigh. I will have classrooms, girls and boys dorms (In this you will tell me what room you want and if you want a roommate, you will find this in the dorm assignment forum), the entrance hall, the dining Hall, Nyx's temple, the Rec. room, and the east, west, north, and south walls, library, Nefert's office, the teachers rooms, and the Stables. ((I will add more if I think of more locations. You will change your name to the character you wish to play. You can be any body. Erik, Shaunee, Erin, Damien, Stevie Rae, Aphrodite, Heath, Darius, Neferet, any of the teachers or minor characters mentioned in the books.
Back to top Go down
http://therealhousofnight.heavenforum.com

About the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheRealHouseofNight :: How this Forum works.-
Jump to: